There’s been an authoritative movement in the inclinations of car purchasers in our nation over the previous decade or somewhere in the vicinity. The criteria for a buy choice in those days were the trifecta of fuel productivity, cost and support cost. Presently anyway, one has started to hear individuals discussing the safest cars in India and constructing their buy choice in light of the levels of safety unit that the cars accompany.
While we take a gander at the local models in any case, here’s a more intensive take a gander at the 10 safest cars in 2016 all around.
1. Maruti Baleno: The top variation of the made-in-India Baleno has scored a 4-Star rating in the as of late directed Euro NCAP tests. This makes it one of the safest cars to be sold here.
2. Volkswagen Vento: It too makes it to the rundown of 10 safest cars in 2016 by virtue of its unrivaled safety pack, that incorporates double airbags at the front, isofix seating, automated stopping devices and a body shell that is built to predominant guidelines.
3. Hyundai Creta: The fluidic outline enlivened Hyundai Creta has quite recently been given a double front airbag update as standard over the whole model extent, which makes it one of the safest cars in India.
4. Volvo XC90: Volvo is a legend in the archives of car safety and its full-measure extravagance SUV, the 2016 XC90 lead best the safety graphs.
5. Toyota Corolla: With its propelled safety frameworks and very much designed body shell is additionally one of the safer cars in the city this year.
6. Toyota Camry: Like the more youthful kin, the Corolla, the Toyota Camry which is sold here in crossover pretense has won top respects for being one of the safest cars to be sold in the nation. On account of its side and window ornament airbags, alongside ABS and EBD, among different frameworks, it gets a gesture to the rundown.
7. Mercedes-Benz E-Class: It needs no prologue to purchasers and fans alike. In 2016 appearance, the extravagance medium size vehicle packs in enough safety unit to make travelers feel like they’re sitting in a defensive case.
8. Hyundai Tucson: The forthcoming Hyundai Tucson which made its presentation at the Auto Show in Delhi, prior a month ago, has been appraised among the most elevated on the safety scales in its class.
9. Volvo XC60: The one-size littler, Volvo XC60 SUV as well, similar to its senior kin, the XC90 has won rave surveys from the powers and media alike to continuing with the custom of offering industry driving levels of safety gear on board.
10. Honda CRV: It may not be the most attractive of SUV’s in its class, yet with a full supplement of air-sacks over the traveler lodge and other dynamic, and also, latent safety hardware, it scores exceptionally on the car safety scale.